Can you believe it? The 33rd Annual Charleston Conference is just around the corner. We look forward to seeing you in our beautiful city November 6-9, 2013, for what we think will be the best conference yet! After our outstanding attendance last year (over 1,500 registrants), we are anticipating another strong turn-out for 2013.
There are many opportunities for vendors and publishers to participate in the conference and we hope the enclosed information will answer some of your questions.
- Sponsorship – This is your opportunity to both support the Conference and gain further exposure to the Charleston community of over 1,500 attendees in the information industry. We are excited to offer several sponsorships of branded items and events this year.
- Vendor Showcase Exhibits - Show your latest products and services to a target audience of library buyers. This is the only exhibit opportunity during the conference and will be held Wednesday, November 5th from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Juried Product Development Forums – The Forums are focus groups designed for publishers and vendors to gather market input from librarians on the development of a particular product or service. They will be held on Wednesday, November 5th, from 5:00 – 6:15 pm.
- Charleston Premiers: Five Minute Previews of the New and Noteworthy - These sessions are designed to offer publishers and vendors the chance to showcase their newest and most innovative products, platforms, and/or content. They will be held “lightning round-style,” with back to back 5 minute presentations from each participant, on Saturday morning, November 8th, with a continental breakfast buffet for attendees.
- Advertising Opportunities – We have several advertising opportunities again for 2014, including printed program ads, banner ads on the Conference website, brochure distribution in attendee tote bags, and others. Contact Leah Hinds for details.
- Scholarships – We would be happy to promote your scholarship opportunity for the 2014 Charleston Conference to our registrants.