2014 Registration Rates and Deadlines:
Early Bird Registration $425
June 2 – September 12, 2014
Regular Registration $550
September 13 – October 17, 2014
Late Registration $780
After October 17, 2014
If you need to pay by invoice, purchase order, or bank transfer: please email Sharna Williams to make arrangements.
$125 processing fee for all refunds processed before October1st, 2014. NO REFUNDS AFTER OCTOBER 1, 2014. Contact Sharna Williams to request a refund.
Please send all disability accomodation requests to Sharna Williams bySeptember 15, 2014.
Registration Check-In Desk
Please check in upon arrival at the Registration Check-In Desk, located in the Upper Lobby of the Francis Marion Hotel. The desk will be open the following hours:
- Wednesday, 11/5, 7:00 am – 7:00pm
- Thursday, 11/6, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Friday, 11/7, 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, 11/8: CLOSED (All registration materials will be moved to the Information Desk on the Mezzanine Level of the Francis Marion Hotel)
What do you get with full conference registration?
- Access to visit the Vendor Showcase on Wednesday, 11/5, from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM. Plan to meet with reps from over 90 different publishers and vendors. List of participating companies coming soon.
- Access to all plenary and concurrent sessions on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 11/6 – 11/8.
- Annual Conference Reception on Thursday, 11/6, from 7:00 – 9:00 PM.
- Networking opportunities throughout the Conference, plus a “Happy Hour”mixer during the Poster Sessions on Thursday and Friday, 11/5 and 11/6, from 5:30 – 6:45 PM.
- Complimentary one-year subscription to Against the Grain, the premier journal linking publishers, vendors, and librarians.
Some feedback from our attendees:
“The Charleston Conference is the best opportunity to hear about new products and talk with vendors about the various issues and pressures that libraries are dealing with. The chance for face-to-face discussion makes a tangible difference. As well, the conference is well-organized and hugely entertaining.”
“As a first time attendee, it was very good. The sessions I could attend were very helpful. I came away with practical information I can take to my library and put to use.”
“I am always pleasantly surprised the the laid-back, friendly atmosphere at Charleston. It’s one of the few conferences I attend where most people seem excited to be there and to engage with their peers.”
“First attended in 2005 in my new position. This year marked my 4th time attending. I consider it THE conference to attend for what I do here in the Library. I appreciate the vast amount of information from so many constituencies represented.”
“Great mix of programs; well organized. As a speaker, I was impressed with the efficiency of the tech people.”
“Great networking, great people, great content.”